Georgia Tech’s brand assets, including our messaging, editorial style, identity elements and our visual style work together to reflects Tech’s unique services and mission and visually distinguishes us from our peers.
Consistency, quality, and brand integrity
We have developed a flexible visual identity system that links our colleges, schools, other academic units, and administrative offices with the name Georgia Tech.
The power of a strong visual identity
To protect and strengthen Georgia Tech's cohesive identity, our visual identity should be applied throughout all university communications, including print, broadcast, and electronic formats.
It is especially important to apply our visual identity to Georgia Tech websites, because of its potential to reach very large global audiences very quickly.
Logos and Brand Marks
May use the spirit marks:
- The Georgia Tech Athletic Association and its entities.
- Internal promotions targeting current students.
- Communications targeting potential undergraduate students.
- Official student organizations.
- Promotional merchandise such as hats, pens, T-shirts, stickers, etc. (Only licensed vendors may produce items bearing the Institute’s trademarks.)
May not use the spirit marks:
- Academic applications (reports, presentations, etc.).
- Institute websites (including colleges, schools, and centers).
- Signs and other wayfinding applications.
- In conjunction with other trademarks.
- As a unit’s primary identifier.
- As a substitute for the Georgia Tech logo.
- When used without prior written permission from Georgia Tech Institute Communications.